Morgantown Municipal Airport
The Morgantown Municipal Airport provides commercial flights operated by Cogan Air, Inc. (“UNITED EXPRESS”) to and from Dulles International Airport. There are four arriving and three departure flights daily Monday through Friday and two flights daily on Saturday and Sunday. The airport is 10 – 15 minutes to the Waterfront Place Hotel. The hotel offers shuttle bus pickup at the airport (call (304) 296 – 1700 for pickup). Rental cars and taxi service are also available at the airport.
From the Pittsburgh International Airport
The Pittsburgh International Airport is about 90 miles from Morgantown. The Route 29 Grey Line is an airport shuttle that operates twice-daily shuttle service to Morgantown for $25 (http://www.nationalrtap.org/mountainlinetransitauthority/MapsSchedules/Routes/29GreyLine.aspx for more information). You would need to exit the bus at Mountaineer Station where we could collect you and take you to the hotel. Leaving Morgantown to the Pittsburgh International Airport can be from the Morgantown Depot, which is an easy walk from the Waterfront Place Hotel.
The local organizing committee is providing a limited number of airport pickups from the Pittsburgh airport and an airport dropoff at the following times.
Saturday, 31 Ma,y 2014, 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, 1 June, 2014, 9:30 a.m.
Sunday, 1 June, 2014, 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday, 3 June, 2014, 1:00 p.m. (Morgantown Departure)
If you would like to use this service please enter the number of passengers by the desired pickup/dropoff time when you register (see the registration page). Please contact Mark Sperow (firstname.lastname@example.org) for additional information about the airport pickups.
|State College, PA||
By Car from Pittsburgh International Airport:
1. Follow I-376E/I-79 E/Pittsburgh/Pennsylvania Turnpike E and merge onto I-376 E
2. Take exit 64A for Interstate 79 S toward Washington, PA
3. Merge onto I-79 S
4. Take exit 152 for US-19 toward Westover/Morgantown
5. Turn left onto US-19 N/Fairmont Rd
6. Turn right to stay on US-19N
7. Turn right onto University Ave
8. Turn right onto Waterfront Pl
9. Arrived Waterfront Place Hotel on left
By Car from Arnold Palmer Regional Airport, Latrobe, PA:
1. Take PA-981 S/Pleasant Unity Rd
2. Keep right to continue on PA-130 W/PA-981 S/Main St
3. Turn left onto PA-981 S
4. Turn right onto Braddock Rd.
5. Turn right onto PA-31 W/State Rte 31 W/W Main Street
6. Turn left to merge onto US-119 S toward Connellsville
7. Slight right onto US-119 S/US-40 E
8. Continue to US-119 S
9. Continue onto PA-43 S (Partial toll road)
10. Continue onto WV-43 S
11. Take exit onto I-68 W
12. Take exit 1 for US-119 toward University Ave/Downtown
13. Turn right to go north on US-119 N
14. Look for Waterfront Place hotel on the left (approximately 3.5 miles from the exit)
15. Waterfront Place Hotel on left
By Car from East and Northeast:
1. Take I-68 West toward Morgantown
2. Take exit 1 for US-119 toward University Ave/Downtown
3. Turn right to go north on US-119 N
4. Look for Waterfront Place hotel on the left (approximately 3.5 miles from the exit)
5. Waterfront Place Hotel on left
By Car from West and Northwest:
1. Take I-70 E toward Wheeling, WV
2. Keep left at fork and merge onto I-70 E (Passing through West Virginia and Entering Pennsylvania)
3. Continue onto I-70 E/I-79 S toward Morgantown
4. Take exit 21 to stay on I-79 S toward Morgantown
5. Take exit 152 for US-19 toward Westover/Morgantown
6. Turn left onto US-19 N/Fairmont Rd; Continue to follow US-19 N
7. Turn right onto University Avenue
8. Turn right onto Waterfront Pl
9. Waterfront Place Hotel on left
By Car from South/Southwest:
1. Take I-79 N, follow signs for Clarksburg
2. Take exit 148 to merge onto I-68 E toward Cumberland
3. Take exit 1 for US—119 toward University Ave/Downtown
4. Turn left onto US-119 N/Grafton Rd
5. Turn left onto Waterfront Pl
6. Waterfront Place Hotel on left